Yes, it works with IIS properly.
- Are there any troubleshooting steps you’d suggest I try that might resolve my issue before I post a new thread?
- Will I lose my rankings if I switch to Rank Math?
- Will I lose my snippets if I change my WordPress theme?
- How do I use my first CoBlocks Gutenberg blocks?
- A category page is showing instead of my homepage
- Is creating a Rank Math account needed to use the plugin?
- How do I serve cached mobile pages to clients on small screens like phones and tablets?
- Having issues getting the post tags to display in archive page
- The plugin is visible in Main Site Tools but not in my subsites
- Will Smart-Scan guarantee my site is safe when making edits?
- I can’t install the plugin, the plugin is displayed incorrectly
- Do I have to create a sitemap.xml and sitemap.xml.gz by myself?
- What kind of support do you provide?
- Can I use WPCode – Insert Headers and Footers to install Google Analytics?
- Is CoBlocks free?
- Tables look different (inline styles are missing) when I insert a table